Sage spray for cleansing home
The process of smudging your home has been around for centuries. It is a sacred art that uses smoldering sage leaves to clear negative energy from a room. The sage can be dried in bundles and then set on fire, allowing the smoke to go throughout a room or home to clean negative energy.
Smudging a home can be messy, smoky and not practical.
So sage smudge spray is a more modern day way of trying to get the cleaning powers of sage.
Sage smudge spray uses fresh sage or sage essential oils in a carrier to be spritzed through a room or home.
Sage spray rids you of negative energies
If you are wondering when you would want to use a sage smudge spray purely for energy cleaning purposes, these are the best times:
Moving into a new home or apartment
Children are afraid of monsters in their room
Emotional loss from someone leaving
Negative people have been in your home
Something negative has happened in your home
1 bunch of fresh sage leaves
1 cup hot water
1 cup white distilled vinegar
1/4 tsp. sea salt
Palo Santo essential oil
1 glass spray bottle
- Add hot water into bottle
- Ruffle or break up the sage leaves, to release the oils, and then add them to the hot water in the bottle.
- Add white distilled vinegar and salt to the bottle.
- Set the bottle in a cool, dark place. Let the sage seep in the vinegar solution overnight (or at least 12 hours).
- Add Palo Santo essential oil
Sage leaves will start turning brown after a day. This is natural and means the plant is breaking down into smaller pieces in the vinegar.